Women’s Leadership Book Club Series
Join us for our quarterly Women’s Leadership Book Club! Each quarter, we will read and discuss a book that addresses issues pertaining to women’s leadership. Our programs are open to ALL students, regardless of gender identity.
Our fall selection will be announced here at the start of Autumn Quarter.
For questions about the series or suggestions for selections / workshops you'd like to see, email Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Women's Leadership Workshops:
- Leading With Confidence
- Finding a Mentor
- International Women's Day
- Stress and Balance
- Courage to Act
- Self Advocacy & Negotiation
- Fall 2017 Book Club Selection: Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Winter 2018 Book Club Selection: Innovating Women: The Changing Face of Technology by Vivek Wadhwa and Farai Chideya
- Spring 2018 Book Club Selection: We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie