Women’s Leadership Book Club Series
Join us for our quarterly Women’s Leadership Book Club! Each quarter, we read and discuss a book that addresses issues pertaining to women’s leadership. The program is open to ALL members of the UChicago community, regardless of gender identity.
The spring quarter selection is Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Start-Up by John Carreyrou. To get your copy of the book, we ask that you pick up the book from our offices in Reynolds Club 016 and provide a $10 deposit (cash or check) that we then return at the meeting.
The meeting will be held in the Reynolds Club South Lounge on April 24 from 12-1pm. Please RSVP by email to Casey Talbot, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the series or suggestions for selections / workshops you'd like to see, email Casey at email@example.com.
Past Women's Leadership Workshops:
- Leading With Confidence
- Finding a Mentor
- International Women's Day
- Stress and Balance
- Courage to Act
- Self Advocacy & Negotiation
- Fall 2017 Book Club Selection: Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Winter 2018 Book Club Selection: Innovating Women: The Changing Face of Technology by Vivek Wadhwa and Farai Chideya
- Spring 2018 Book Club Selection: We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Fall 2018 Book Club Selection: Drop the Ball: Achieving More by Doing Less by Tiffany Dufu
- Winter 2019 Book Club Selection: Dare to Lead by Brené Brown