- Proposals should describe how the program or conference will benefit the campus community and/or the applicants’ academic, professional, and leadership development.
- Proposals should be no longer than one page (exclusive of line item budget) and must be submitted electronically through Blueprint (APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN).
- Projects should be specific in nature and tend to be more successful when requests are not a part of a larger program.
- Students should also include information regarding their affiliation with an external organization, if applicable.
Applications are due no later than 12:00pm (noon) on the Monday of the Sixth Week of every quarter. Applications will be reviewed the Sixth Week of every quarter.
Proposals must include:
- A description of the comprehensive project(s) that you would like the fund to support.
- An itemized budget.
For additional information please review the Student Engagement Fund Space Guidelines and Accessing Funds documents. The prices have not been set for the 2019-2020 academic year, some prices may differ from the 2018 rates.