Do I need permission to travel with my RSO?

Yes, all RSO travel must be approved by a CLI advisor.

The travel policy applies to all RSO travel both in cases where the travel is sponsored by the University and where an individual travels on behalf of, or with the financial support of, an RSO.  This includes, but is not limited to: club sports trips, activities of RSOs, and Student Government-funded travel.