Women’s Leadership Book Club Series
Join us for our quarterly Women’s Leadership Book Club! Each quarter, we read and discuss a book that addresses issues pertaining to women’s leadership. The program is open to ALL members of the UChicago community, regardless of gender identity.
The winter quarter selection is Dare to Lead by Brené Brown. To get your copy of the book, we ask that you pick up the book from our offices in Reynolds Club 016 and provide a $10 deposit (cash or check) that we then return at the meeting.
To find out details of the book club discussion meeting please email Casey Talbot, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the series or suggestions for selections / workshops you'd like to see, email Casey at email@example.com.
Past Women's Leadership Workshops:
- Leading With Confidence
- Finding a Mentor
- International Women's Day
- Stress and Balance
- Courage to Act
- Self Advocacy & Negotiation
- Fall 2017 Book Club Selection: Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Winter 2018 Book Club Selection: Innovating Women: The Changing Face of Technology by Vivek Wadhwa and Farai Chideya
- Spring 2018 Book Club Selection: We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Fall 2018 Book Club Selection: Drop the Ball: Achieving More by Doing Less by Tiffany Dufu