August 29, 2022
If you are interested in storage and/or office space in the upcoming school year, please read the information below carefully. Whether you are requesting storage/office space for the first time or are looking to renew your current office/storage space for the 2022-23 school year, action is required!
If your RSO currently has office/storage space in either Ida Noyes Hall or the Reynolds Club/Bartlett Hall:
- Please fill out the Survey Monkey form below. So long as you fill out this form, your storage will most likely roll over for the upcoming school year.
- Come Fall Quarter, your RSO leadership (info you will provide in the form below) will be contacted to schedule a time for you to sign your contract for the year. At this time, if items are stored improperly or are out of accordance with the contract, we will ask you to make the necessary corrections before you are able to sign and access your storage space.
If your RSO does NOT currently have office/storage space in either Ida Noyes Hall or the Reynolds Club/Bartlett Hall, but you are interested:
- Please fill out the Survey Monkey form below. We have limited storage and office space available, but we will do our best to accommodate as many RSOs as we can. Please note that we are not able to guarantee that you will be approved for storage space after filling out this form.
- Come Fall Quarter, your RSO leadership (info you will provide in the form below) will be contacted to let you know whether you have been approved. You will be scheduled a time to sign your contract and to access your storage/office space for the first time.
- Please note that all office space is shared between multiple RSO groups, and we are not able to provide any RSO with their own individual office space.
Please fill out the survey HERE by Friday, September 9nd in order to have your request considered.
If you have questions about this process or about the current status of your storage/office space, please reach out to Shoshanah Spurlock at firstname.lastname@example.org.