- What funding is available for my RSO?
- How do I apply for SGFC?
- What is the timeline to receive SGFC funding?
- What are Annual Allocations?
What funding is available for my RSO?
There are a variety of sources, including:
- Student Government Finance Committee
- Community Service Fund
- Graduate Council Event Funding
- Student Fine Arts Fund
- Student Organization Catering Fund
- Do I need permission to travel with my RSO?
- What forms do I need to complete to travel with my RSO?
- How do I become an approved driver?
- What are the rules for driving with my RSO?
- Can those not affiliated with the university become approved drivers?
- What if my group does not get travel approval?
- How do I find my RSO's account number?
- What forms do I need to pay a company, speaker, or performer?
- How do I complete a reimbursement?
- What types of purchases are reimbursable?
- What do I do if I lose the receipt?
- How do I deposit checks?
- How do I purchase food for my event?
What do I do if I lose the receipt?
- If you lose your receipt needed for reimbursement, you must complete a Back-Up Documentation Form and have it signed by your advisor.
- How do I reserve a room on campus?
- What other spaces are available outside the Reynolds Club/EMS system?
- When is the RSO Room Lottery?