The Center for Leadership and Involvement is dedicated in supporting your student organization. We are the home to over 350 Recognized Student Organizations (RSOs). Here you will find a variety of advising staff (including professional staff members and peer advisors), as well as facility managers, event planning professionals, and financial advisors who are happy to assist you. RSOs are a vital part of the campus community at the University of Chicago and host a number of campus traditions throughout the year. Each student organization works with an advisor from the Center for Leadership and Involvement to help achieve their goals and provide quality co-curricular experiences for their members.
In addition, when your student organization is recognized through the Center for Leadership and Involvement, you are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- The ability to hold events on campus
- Access to variety of leadership development workshops and trainings for both members and leaders in your organization
- Free or reduced cost reservations in many of the University’s facilities
- Eligibility for Student Government funding
- Use of Blueprint, UChicago's online involvement platform
- Use of the University’s Tax Exemption status