Every RSO is required to complete an annual Registration process in order to maintain active status and remain eligible for services offered through the Center for Leadership and Involvement and the University including:
- RSO Advisors
- Eligibility for Student Government Funding
- Authorization to post notices to the campus community
- Host events for the campus community
- Use of Blueprint, the involvement management system, to manage your organization and promote events.
Note that this process is only for current and approved new RSOs who are completing the annual Registration process in order to maintain Active status. Students interested in applying to start a new RSO will need to apply for RSO status through CORSO in the 2020-21 academic year.
You can leave and return to Registration
You do not need to finish Registration all in one session. Each time you click "Next," the information completed on the page will be saved as you move to the next section. You can return to this form anytime by visiting My Submissions under the My Involvement tab at the top of the page. You will be able to download a PDF of your completed application there.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to reach out to your RSO Advisor or email involvement- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to complete the Registration process by Sunday, October 18th at 11:59PM. This will ensure uninterrupted access to your financial account and the ability to reserve space on campus. Please note, your RSO will be frozen until the spring 2021 quarter if re-registration is not completed by October 18th.
We hope you had a chance to explore Blueprint over the past few months. If you are new to the system, welcome! Blueprint is an online involvement platform for the University of Chicago where our entire community is able to gather to learn about organizations, events and activities.
Log in to Blueprint, click the “Organizations” tab at the top of the page, and search for your organization. Once on the RSO Profile page click the "Manage Organization"button then, the “Re-register this Organization” button will appear beneath the name and profile picture of your RSO. Please do not confuse this with the “Register a New Organization” button in the left-hand column. That button is for brand new RSOs.
To confirm your registration is completed, the "Re-Register" blue button on your RSO profile page will disappear.
- RSO Profile: A lot of information will be pre-populated, and Blueprint will simply ask you to confirm that the information is up-to-date. This includes your RSO name and contact information. You will also have an opportunity to confirm, add, or update the website, social media links, and address and telephone number for your organization.
- Officers: You are required to identify next year's Primary Contact, President, and Treasurer and appropriate contact information
- Membership Roster: In an effort to better understand who is involved in the RSO community and improve our communication strategies with involved students, we are asking that you please include a full roster of all students involved with your RSO as of this registration renewal. The minimum requirement is 5 students.
- RSO Questionnaire: We ask that you fill out a brief questionnaire that will help your RSO advisor to better understand your organization.
- President/Primary Contact Agreement: This form provides students with an understanding of their responsibilities as the President/Primary Contact.
- RSO Constitution: Please take a look to make sure you have the mandatory sections in your constitution along with the sections already in your document.