Women’s Leadership Book Club Series
Join us for our quarterly Women’s Leadership Book Club! Each quarter, we read and discuss a book that addresses issues pertaining to women’s leadership. The program is open to ALL members of the UChicago community, regardless of gender identity.
The fall quarter selection is Lead from the Outside: How to Build Your Future and Make Real Change by Stacey Abrams. To get your copy of the book, we ask that you pick up the book from our offices in Reynolds Club 016 and provide a $10 deposit (cash or check) that we then return at the meeting.
The meeting will be held in Bartlett Lounge on October 24 from 12:30-1:30pm. Please RSVP by email to Karina Pabón, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the series or suggestions for selections / workshops you'd like to see, email Karina at email@example.com.
Past Women's Leadership Workshops:
- Leading With Confidence
- Finding a Mentor
- International Women's Day
- Stress and Balance
- Courage to Act
- Self Advocacy & Negotiation
- Fall 2017 Book Club Selection: Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Winter 2018 Book Club Selection: Innovating Women: The Changing Face of Technology by Vivek Wadhwa and Farai Chideya
- Spring 2018 Book Club Selection: We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Fall 2018 Book Club Selection: Drop the Ball: Achieving More by Doing Less by Tiffany Dufu
- Winter 2019 Book Club Selection: Dare to Lead by Brené Brown
- Spring 2019 Book Club Selection: Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Start-Up by John Carreyrou