University of Chicago is home to over 400 Recognized Student Organizations (RSOs). RSOs are a vital part of the campus community at the University of Chicago and host a number of campus traditions throughout the year. Each student organization works with an advisor from the Center for Leadership and Involvement to help achieve their goals and provide quality co-curricular experiences for their members. Here you will find a variety of advising staff (including professional staff members and peer advisors), as well as facility managers, event planning professionals, and financial advisors who are happy to assist you.
In addition, when your student organization is recognized through the Center for Leadership and Involvement, you are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- The ability to hold events on campus
- Access to variety of leadership development workshops and trainings for both members and leaders in your organization
- Free or reduced cost reservations in many of the University’s facilities
- Eligibility for Student Government funding
- Use of Blueprint, UChicago's online involvement platform
- Use of the University’s Tax Exemption status