Applications for the 2022-2023 cycle are now closed.
- Fall Quarter 2022-CORSO Committee members are hosting office hours for prospective groups to receive feedback on their applications. Links to schedule a time to meet are located here (scroll to bottom).
- Friday, December 2nd, 2022 at 5pm CST-Applications for the 2022-2023 cycle are due (no late applications will be considered)
- Mid January 2023- CORSO committee deliberates and sends recommendation to Director of Center for Leadership & Involvement
- End of January 2023 - Notification of application status
- Wednesday, February 15th, 2023 from 5-7pm, McCormick Tribune Lounge-Mandatory New RSO Training
- 1st week Spring Quarter 2023- Newly approved RSOs are fully active
For more information or questions about starting an RSO, please contact the CORSO Chair, Jiayi Yue, or Karen Chang Pryor, Associate Director of the Center for Leadership & Involvement.