Applications for the 2023-2024 cycle are CURRENTLY OPEN.
- Fall Quarter 2023 - CORSO Committee members are hosting office hours for prospective groups to receive feedback on their applications. The committee office hour schedule is pending.
- Friday, December 1st, 2023 at 5:00pm CST - Applications for the 2023-2024 cycle are due (no late applications will be considered)
- Mid January 2024- CORSO committee deliberates and sends recommendation to Director of Center for Leadership & Involvement
- End of January 2024 - Notification of application status
- Wednesday, February 14th, 2023 from 5:00-7:00pm, Reynolds Club, McCormick Tribune Lounge - Mandatory New RSO Training
- 1st week Spring Quarter 2024- Newly approved RSOs are active
- Spring Quarter 2024 - New RSOs are expected to attend supplemental leadership trainings
For more information or questions about starting an RSO, please contact the CORSO Chair, Jiayi Yue, or Jimmy Brown, Director of the Center for Leadership & Involvement.