- Proposals should describe how the program or conference will benefit the campus community and/or the applicants’ academic, professional, and leadership development.
- Proposals should be no longer than one page (exclusive of line item budget) and must be submitted electronically through Blueprint (APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED).
- Projects should be specific in nature and tend to be more successful when requests are not a part of a larger program.
- Students should also include information regarding their affiliation with an external organization, if applicable.
Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year will open on Monday, March 21.
Proposals must include:
- A description of the comprehensive project(s) that you would like the fund to support.
- An itemized budget.