- Proposals should describe how the program or conference will benefit the campus community and/or the applicants’ academic, professional, and leadership development.
- Proposals should be no longer than one page (exclusive of line item budget) and must be submitted electronically through Blueprint (APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED). Applications for the Autumn Quarter will open on Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
- Projects should be specific in nature and tend to be more successful when requests are not a part of a larger program.
- Students should also include information regarding their affiliation with an external organization, if applicable.
Applications are due no later than 12:00pm (noon) on the MONDAY of the SIXTH WEEK of every quarter.
Proposals must include:
- A description of the comprehensive project(s) that you would like the fund to support.
- An itemized budget.
For additional information please review the Student Engagement Fund Space Guidelines and Accessing Funds documents. The prices have not been set for the 2020-2021 academic year, some prices may differ from the 2019 rates.