NEW Student Activites Center Protocols
For the 2021 Summer Quarter, the Student Activities Center operations will look a little different than in the past. While students will not be able to use the space for meetings or lounging, RSOs will still be able to pick up mail or packages, use the computers, and print items for their organization. The space will have a maximum occupancy of 2 students at one time and will need to follow the below protocols:
- Hours: 10am-4pm, Tuesday/Thursday (starting June 15th)
- Maximum Occupancy = 2 people
- If you wish to use the computer or printer, you must sign up for a 15 minute timeslot. Register here. It is our expectation that computer usage will be quick and out of necessity instead of passing the time. Once your time is up, you will be expected to clean the computer with the nearby cleaning supplies and then leave the space.
- If you are an RSO there to pick up your mail or any packages, you must call the Student Activities Center front desk (773-702-8787) and the front desk assistants will either let you in to collect your items or will bring them to you at the front door. This action does not require a scheduled time but you may have to wait if the occupancy of the room is at capacity.
- There will be no supplies or banner paper available this quarter.
For questions, contact email@example.com.